Monday, February 4, 2008

PhoneGnome on iPhone

PhoneGnome released what appears to be a customized version of their MobileWeb feature for the iPhone. I don't have an iPhone so I can't speak first hand about it, but according to the blog post:

  • Use your iPhone to make calls on your home-phone or office-phone service through your PhoneGnome account

  • Make International calls at cheap PhoneGnome rates - or even free!

  • Check your PhoneGnome voicemail directly on your iPhone

  • Have all your PhoneGnome Contacts conveniently and automatically on your iPhone

  • Place calls to VOIP and IM users without hacking your iPhone


The interface looks pretty slick. Maybe when my contract runs out, I'll get an iPhone. In the mean time, I'm using PhoneGnome MobileWeb on my basic Verizon cell phone just fine.

Being able to check voicemails by clicking a link that goes right to the specific voicemail and plays it, without navigating an IVR menu, is simply addicting. That's certainly the coolest feature of PhoneGnome MobileWeb for me - and I don't need an iPhone to use it.

1 comment:

Toll Free Numbers said...

Fabulous, what a website it iѕ! This web ѕite ρresents valuable information to us, κeep it up.